Job holder will be responsible for Gas Sourcing, Sales, Marketing Distribution, Transportation, Storage and Supply Logistics knowledge and Operations competences within African countries. Preferably, the candidate should have experience of working in both blue-chip corporates and more entrepreneurial start-up environments and should have the necessary tenacity and stakeholder management skills to build trusting and effective relationships with off takers, external stakeholders, partners, and advisors.
- Design, develop and implement bankable gas production, transportation, storage, and supply logistics business plan from ground-up.
- Create and capture value across the natural gas value chain through commercial actions including sales, purchases, transport of natural gas and
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, market participants and business partners
- Negotiate and execute related sales, purchase, transportation, and service agreements consistent with commercial strategies
- Ensure alignment and compliance with all relevant management systems and guidelines
- Manage and document transactions and contracts, as needed, through entire sales / supply cycle
Education, Qualifications and Expertise:
- Degree from a reputable University.
- MBA from a reputable Institution or membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience