Location: Nigeria & UK
The Financial Analyst will research and report on financial information, as well as monitoring financial movements within the market.
• Financial Modelling: Develop financial models and other relevant transactions analysis to determine project viability.
• Deal Sourcing: Develop and monitor information flow and track correspondence with potential external project partners and stakeholders.
• Research: Conduct all desktop and market research on Africa’s energy infrastructure landscape including opportunities, competition, and industry trends.
• Project development / Responding to RFP’s: Develop and update Concept Notes and Project Proposals with value-adding propositions.
Education, Qualification & Expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Engineering or Mathematics.
• Chartered Accountants, MBAs, and any other corporate membership will be an added advantage.
• 3-5 years corporate experience performing similar or inter-related tasks.
• Solid experience in financial modelling and forecasting etc.
• Public private partnership, infrastructure finance or even venture capital experience.
• Experience in deals office; Ideally works in the investment banking space preferred